English and Me

 


   Hi Everyone! what's crackin? Hope ya'll have a great day! Oh yea I'm Axl, Peeps usually call me Cel, 18 y.o, single of course, come from Palu Central Sulawesi, And i'm currently studying English Education at Satya Wacana Christian University. So yea! welcome to my TASK BLOG! *cheers*

So, this is will be my first task post about sharing my Experience and a little bit of my childhood memories or more like reflection i guess. 

When I was a kid around 7-8 if i didn't forgot , of course i don't know anything about english till i started my first Online internet cafe games. Most of the online game that i ever played as a kid, it had many bilingual players.Yup English is the main language. So that's how i was introduced and interested to english and i felt like English will makes you Confident and much more Lit i guess🤣. 

 At that time, My English Skills, speaking and pronunciation improved. 

Ok, Talking about English Skills, The easiest English skills in my opinion are speaking, reading, and listening. I don't have any issues with that but, omg Verb, tenses, and even adjectives it's so damn hard. I wanna improve that and also my fluency in speaking. oh dont forget add some more vocabs right?

Yeah i hope my English Skills in SWCU much more improve, and yea thank you so much for dropping by on my Task Blog! I'll see you on the next task post! have a LIT day!

- Cel

Comments

  1. It's always interesting that games also effectively teach us English, Axl. Thanks for sharing your thought!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Emoji Stories

Individual Reflections