My Emoji Stories

Hi! Axl here, how's your day crackin? hope ya'll have an awesome day!

So, back with me again. Welcome to my second task blog! Here, im gonna to publish my report ofcourse and share my reading and listening story from the English center web.

The title of my first reading story is " Cheating in Sports ", i dont know who the author is. my reading level is 16, sports genre i guess, 534 words count and my reading time is 44 minutes in total and yeah i've read 6 texts.

"Cheating in Sports' is about sports in an unhealthy direction, cheating. One of these factors is the obsession with winning, NO MATTER what the cost. The other factor is money. These two factors put extreme pressure on both players and coaches to focus single-mindedly on winning. This has resulted in a problem that is spreading and becoming more serious. And that problem is CHEATING. There is also "Normative Cheating" this refers to STRATEGIES used to create conditions of some advantage over an opponent and commonly used in sports today.

 This is an thinking emoji right? hahaha correct me if im wrong. Why i chose thinking emoji for my "Cheating in sports" text? that's because i thinking about the coaches and players have had come up with ingenious ways to get around the rules like getting a competitive edge, even unfairly that seen as STRATEGY is considered as Normative Cheating. haha i just found out that in this text.

So, next is my Listening Text. oh my listening text level is 12, 706 words, and the title is " Football in England". This listening text is about two guys talked each other about football in England, Todd the interviewer, and also an american football fan and Phil a big football fan from England. And they talked about what happens if you go watch a British match like Premier league. Like what's the routine from morning to night like if you're a fan. And Phil told some of his Experiences and Routine before watch the Premier League Game. and there's also a lot of songs which is used to generally supporting their team or insulting the other team or local rivals.

Yup, this is more like a shocked thinking guess. Why i choose this? because i'm shocked about the Brittish football fan routines before watch the match and the songs that used to either support their team or insults the opposing team.

Yeah thats it for today's report task. Hey thanks for dropping by in my task blog! appreciate it a lot! also, have a LIT day fellas!

- Cel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English and Me

Individual Reflections