Individual Reflections

 Hi there everyone! aye its your boy Axl here! miss me? Hahaha its been quite a while since my last post ain't it? how's your day going? great! me? im doing great too today. Well it maybe a little bit late to say, but happy December ya'll. End of the year...time flies so fast huh?, my first semester is about to end too. Did your studies go smoothly? well, i had a few problems in my studies but yeah, i'm enjoying it so far. Anyway, in this (last? idk maybe) report i'm going to share my reflections about my study in the ICC class. So yeah this class actually is really enjoyable and pretty interesting not gonna lie. Love this class, also my lecturer Sir Daniel, thanks to him, i learned a lot not only english skills, but also my habit in reading and listening to more and more english materials are improving, appreciate it a lot sir, also my friends happy to learn with you guys.



Well in the beginning of the semester, i rarely read/listen to a story, short-story, fiction, or something like that except for youtube, i mean like other sources in the internet like ER central type. I thought it's boring to read stories like that until, we're told to read 1 story and listen 1 story in ER central each day, and from other sources too actually like E Reader, youtube, and many more. Turns out there are many interesting stories to read and listen, yeah, it's actually quite fun . How many that i've read or listen in this web? check it out!



Quite a lot huh? hahaha anyway, near the end of the semester, actually, my habit in reading/listening stories has improved a lot, i used to be a lazy boy to read that type of stories, now if i see an interesting stories in the internet, i must read it right away. I don't know why exactly. But, i think reading one of the ways to get rid of boredom. Turns out reading is not that boring! Even after this course, i'll still reading stories especially science-based fictions like time travels, magical, space and time, multiverse, and many more. Because, why not? if it's interesting and educational to read why not? most of them are free too, right? oh yeah, i will also help me to keep improving my english skills for sure.


So yeah that's it for today's post. Again big thanks to sir Daniel, and all my friends for studying and sharing together. I really enjoyed it! Appreciate it a lot guys!  Even though this course is near to the end, we still have a lot to learn. Keep yo spirit fellas, we have a long journey ahead. That's all from me, i hope ya'll have a lit day! 🔥Love ya ICC!❤️‍🔥

-Cel 




Comments

  1. It's always fun to read your writing, Axl. Thanks for sharing your reflections.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Write a Poem About You

The Perfect Song